PR3 Systems, a consultancy focused on data management, has engineered an Information Management Assessment offering in response to common data warehouse pain points. Does your data warehouse struggle with any of the following?
About the Information Management Assessment
PR3 Systems` consultants meet with key stakeholders of the data warehouse to understand current trends and future needs in the enterprise data warehouse infrastructure. Topics covered in the assessment include:
Information gathered during the assessment is subject to deep analysis and comparison with industry-wide best practices and contributes to a key deliverable towards the end of the assessment.
- Creation of a standard development framework significantly cuts down on future development efforts and cost
- Presentation of a roadmap to implement future solutions using tools in the IBM InfoSphere Information Server suite (DataStage, QualityStage, Information Analyzer, Metadata Workbench, Business Glossary, etc.)
- Streamlining processing statistics and monitoring, administration, and code migration to reduce redundancy and improve performance
- Discovery of key data quality issues and identifying effective ways to resolve critical quality problems
- Identification of real-time reporting requirements and enabling data warehouse design changes to facilitate swift and accurate creation of required reports
Reference Architecture: Presents a reference architecture based on findings in the assessment and identifies significance, benefits, and best practices within each component in the architecture.
Road Map: Presents a road map to implement new infrastructure while keeping in mind the tactical and strategic priorities of data warehouse and business intelligence teams.
Assessment Document: Presents project managers with findings and results from performing the assessment in 10+ key areas in the entire organization.